Fenix WF26R is a powerful 3000 lumen, 450m beam industrial - work - security - police and rescue LED torch which charges via a compact snap-in charging cradle, suitable for wall, bench and vehicle mounting. The clever charging cable can be removed from the cradle for mobile use and features a magnetic snap-on head for convenient recharging without plugs and sockets.
WF26R includes a high capacity Fenix 21700 lithium battery that powers impressive light output and long run times across 4 brightness levels.
Dual tail cap switches provide convenient one hand operation of all lighting functions including 3000 lumens Instant - Strobe for self protection.
Fenix WF26R performance:
Turbo: 3000 lumens (2 hours 41 minutes), 450m beam. (Overheat protection steps brightness down gradually to prevent over temperature. Full power can be reset when the torch cools)
High: 1000 lumens (2hrs 47 min), 264m beam
Mid: 350 lumens (8 hrs 56 min), 155m beam
Eco: 30 lumens (44 hrs 8 min), 47m beam
Strobe: 3000 lumens
SOS: 100 lumens
Fenix WF26R features:
* Luminus SFT70 LED
* Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2, 21700 removable rechargeable battery
* Forward clicky tail cap switch with momentary and constant-on activation
* Tail cap mode switch for brightness control and Instant Strobe / SOS function
* Mode switch cycles through Eco-Mid-High-Turbo outputs
* Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness at Mid and Low settings
* Last mode memory - remembers your brightness setting (except Strobe / SOS)
* Strobe can be activated with the light switched on or off. (press mode switch 0.5 sec)
* Charge level / battery level LED in neck of light
* Overheat protection at 60 degrees C (max power can be set once the light cools)
* Body clip for convenient carry
* 1.5m drop tested
* Waterproof IP68 (submersible 2m)
* Charging cradle mounts using 2 screws or bolts (not supplied)
* Charging cable separates from cradle for independent use
Fenix WF26R opearation:
Lightly press the main switch to turn on the light momentarily, release to turn off.
Fully press (click) to turn on the light constantly. Fully press (click) to turn off.
With the light switched on, single click the mode switch repeatedly to cycle through ECO-Med-High-Turbo.
Strobe and SOS:
With the light switched on, press and hold the mode switch for 0.5 seconds to enter Strobe Mode. Subsequently single click the switch to enter SOS mode. Press and hold the mode switch for 0.5 seconds to enter normal lighting mode.
With the light switched off, press and hold the mode switch to enter Strobe Mode. Release to switch off.
Loaded with premium features and built to last, this outstanding Fenix professional torch is designed for serious industrial and rescue use in the harshest environments.
For full product details please refer to the user manual in the images area.
|ADDITIONAL BATTERY TYPE||N/A|
|LED TYPE||Luminus SFT70 LED|
|OUTPUT/RUNTIME||Turbo: 3000 Lumens (2 hrs 41 mins*), High: 1000 Lumens (2 hrs 47 mins), Med: 350 Lumens (8 hrs 56 mins), Eco: 30 Lumens (44 hrs 8 mins), Strobe: 3000 Lumens, SOS: 100 Lumens
*The Turbo output is measured in a total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design.
|FLASHING MODES||Strobe, SOS|
|MAX BEAM DISTANCE||450m|
|REFLECTOR||Smooth aluminium reflector|
|LENS TYPE||Toughened Ultra - Clear glass lens with anti - reflective coating|
|SWITCH TYPE||Dual tail cap switches. (mode switch and on - off - momentary switch)|
|CONSTRUCTION||A6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum|
|FINISH||Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish|
|WATERPROOFING||IP68, 2m depth & dustproof|
|DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT||156.2mm Length x 40.4mm Head Diameter x 26.6mm Body Diameter
222 g (including battery)