Far Corners website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Far Corners’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Foundry Way, Eaton Socon, St Neots, PE19 8TR. Our company registration number is 07687236. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions relating to the purchasing and installation of our products
We will be responsible for supplying, packaging and sending the goods as described in our product listings. We will not be responsible for the goods once they have left our premises. We will not be responsible for any losses or issues resulting from your use of or your inability to use any product ordered from us.
We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use of or your inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your data in circumstances which are beyond our control. We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
You will be responsible for the installation and/or use of any product you order from us. Where applicable, the manufacturer’s instructions will guide you through this process. If you are unable to follow the instructions you should seek assistance in the first instance from Far Corners or a professional. If we are responsible for installation of a product that is not our own, you will be subject to additional labour charges should the need arise. We cannot guarantee the efficacy or perfect fitting of a product that has not been supplied by us when fitting. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product you are purchasing/ supplying for their vehicle is the correct part/ product and will fit correctly. Should there be any issues, we are not responsible for any losses incurred. If you wish to return a product that you have incorrectly ordered from us for your vehicle, you must do so by contacting us first. All items ordered must be returned in original packaging, in the same condition in which they left us. Customers may be charged a restocking fee should the return be due to the customer ordering the wrong parts or if it has been a special order in item. We also cannot accept returns for any custom made products as we will not be able to sell on. If an item arrives in poor condition, the buyer must take pictures of packaging before unpacking and send pictures of the damage to both the packaging and the item before we will replace/ refund.
We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please note we accept payment using all major debit and credit card, including American Express. All payments are processed by SagePay using a secure connection. We also accept payments by bank transfer – please contact us for these details. Please note we do not accept payment by cheque.