***Now available for fitting in our Workshop*** (see below for details)
The fast, powerful XDC winch is designed for the serious off-roader who demands a winch that will perform under the most extreme conditions in the world. It has a compact shape to fit a wide-variety of bumpers. A 4,310 kg capacityrating and an extreme duty cycle deliver long, efficient pulls. Additionally, the XDC features a thermometric protection device to ensure long motor life by suspending winch operation if the motor?s temperature becomes elevated beyond its normal operating range.
- Now available in two versions: wire rope with roller fairlead, or WARN Spydura synthetic rope with polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Series wound winch motor is strong and reliable
- Extreme-duty winch sealing. Enables superior water resistance
- Exclusive brake design. Provides superior operator control when winching
- Extended-duty control pack delivers long duty cycle to help you tackle the most demanding pulls
- 3-Stage planetary geartrain. Proven to be the most reliable efficient and durable design
- Remote-mount control box allows for various mounting options
- Includes both corded and wireless winch controls
- High gloss, chip-resistant powder coat finish. Provides superior corrosion resistance
- 30m of steel or 24.38m synthetic winch rope PN 74700 (wire rope, roller fairlead, 12V) PN 88750 (synthetic rope, hawse fairlead, 12V)
- Winch model: XDC, XDC-s
- Part Numbers: PN 74700 (steel rope), PN 88750 (synthetic rope)
- Rated Line Pull: 4,310 kg
- Pull rating Motor: 12V Gen II
- Series Wound Electrical controls: Contactor Remote controls: Remote switch with 3.7m lead
- Hand-held wireless Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding ring gear
- Brake: Automatic direct drive cone
- Rope: Steel 30m, 8mm diam. /Spydura synthetic 24.38m, 9.5mm diam.
- Fairlead: PN 74700, roller fairlead; PN 88750, polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 1.83m.
- Finish: Chromate with high-gloss dark-grey powder coat
- Drum diameter/Length: 6.4cm/23cm
- Weight: PN 74700: 39.5 kgs / PN 88750: 30.8 kgs
If you would like our workshop to fit your winch, please select ‘Workshop Delivery’ at the checkout to ensure you do not pay shipping. Delivery to the workshop is free. Once you have placed your order and selected ‘Workshop Delivery’ we will contact you to discuss booking your vehicle in and quoting a price for fitting.