European Community Registered Design
The Far Corners Bonnet Light Bar for Land Rover Defenders fits all models of Defender including the new Puma models (not compatible with bonnet mounted spare wheels).
The system replaces the two existing Land Rover hinges that are bolted to the bonnet with a heavy duty single body unit which uses the existing nylon hinge bushes and can be fitted in about 5-10 minutes by anyone (although you might need a couple of you to lift the bonnet off and on again)
Once fitted, the light bar has 5 mounting locatings for auxiliary lighting in the form of M10 holes in 4mm steel. The benefit of our light bar is its location, set in from the front of the vehicle and well below the roof of the vehicle, any lights are unlikely to be struck by branches, bushes ….etc when off the beaten track. Auxiliary lamps can cost a small fortune, and we think our bonnet light bars are the best place for them.
- Suitable for all models of Land Rover Defender
- No modification or drilling to vehicle
- All stainless steel fittings provided
- Made from 4mm steel, zinc plated and powdercoated satin black
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BONNET MOUNTED SPARE WHEELS