Strong, durable and long lasting – the new ARB Airlocker branded camping chair is the latest addition to the touring equipment family.
Most camping chairs on the market are built to match thier price tags, meaning that they wont last for long. ARB set to design a camping chair which could easily hold 120kg without damage or deformation and after many months they found the design that could stand up to the task.
Extra strength and comfort are achieved by using aluminium arm rests which are slightly larger than the standard chairs on the market, but there is no compromise on functionality – the ARB Airlocker camping chair can be easily folded and packed in a carry bag.
- Made from durable nylon Oxford weave fabric with webbing binding
- Robust steel alloy frame
- Sturdy aluminium arm rests for comfort and strength
- Locking catches for added frame strength
- 120kg rating
- Padded seat and back rest for extra warmth and comfort
- Embroidered ARB Air Locker logo
- Drink holder pouch
- Side pocket with Velcro flap
- Mesh magazine pocket at the back of chair
- Durable matching carry bag with shoulder strap
- Built for maximum comfort with minimum space
- Folds down to 95cm L x 28cm W x 20cm H