We originally made these bottle openers for ourselves but ended up with customers wanting them after seeing the one at FAR HQ. Every Defender owner knows (or should know) that the front and second row door catches are amazing bottle openers.....until you find piles of bottle caps in your footwells left there by "mates". So we decided to make our own bottle openers using these door catches then after making a few and being stumped on how best to catch the bottle caps we messed around with some of the crazy strong magnets we use for prototyping and now we recess them into the back of the wooden base board, the bottle caps get stuck to the wooden board and can be swept off to clear up. Each board is CNC milled with either a logo or text, we are updating this page over the next 24 hours.....but please just leave a comment and say what you want and we will send you a proof
- English oak board, oiled (in true Land Rover style!)
- Defender door catch, zinc plated.
- Stainless fixings for the door catch.
- Optional rear mounted magnet can catch upto 10 bottle caps.
- Logos and text available, select from the dropdown then enter details in notes section on checkout
- All fixings provided (screws and raw plugs)